• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FedorovMan91

So.. what about the off-season?

Rate this topic

I thought one guy who can come to the Wings. People may disagree but what about Michael Camalleri(do not spell right I think but in the Flames). This guy is young and I think he has a potential to be a good player. Any thought?

I thought one guy who can come to the Wings. People may disagree but what about Michael Camalleri(do not spell right I think but in the Flames). This guy is young and I think he has a potential to be a good player. Any thought?

who cares we wont win another cup for YEARS anyways....

Im not sure going after a guy who would be a 3rd liner here is a saving grace for a team that just choked in a game 7....

Maybe still a bit fresh from the loss to think too in-depth about this. Though one thing I can say, and I know people will jump me saying I'm just hating because of said loss, but I'm not: Hossa can toss his Wings jersey, I wouldn't shed a tear if he never wore it again. We brought him into Hockeytown for a reason: to put points up on the board. He did so marginally in the regular season, and was a ghost in the playoffs. Perhaps he did play pretty well defensively, but a whole team playing great defense still doesn't win if they have no one to put pucks in the other team's net when it counts, and Hossa certainly proved he's not that guy. It's not just this year, either. Look at how snakebit he was playing for the Pens last year against us, he was nigh useless then, too.

Later Hossa, I knew something didn't feel right with you wearing the red and white.