• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

phish phan

rangers fan here

Rate this topic

Go back to your cave, sleezy pete the bandwagon fan, :lol:

LOL. You don't have a damn thing to say about my point. Instead you use a tired "bandwagon" argument and a slur to reply? You aren't aren't the sharpest crayon in the box.

Care to comment on the icing and the Stuart mistake?? If not, STFU, Hockeyho1960.

Edited by Sneaky Pete

Hey glad you guys appreciated the thread it was just something that was on my mind and i wanted you guys to know that we in New York feel for you. As far as a wings rangers SCF that would be awesome two original 6 teams with passionate and knowledgable fanbases. My family and I were disgusted with Crosby's conduct after the game not shaking Lidstrom's hand. Bettman probably praised crosby for it. But anyway lets take back what belongs to real champions next year. GL guys be safe this offseason, ill stop in from time to time next year.

You know I watched the game again yesterday while I was eating lunch in the bar, The "waved icing" thing is bunk. The play was close, there was never an indication of icing and Stuart played the puchas if there were no icing. He fumbled it, Malkin got it to Talbot and Ozzie was late getting hi stick on the ice. End of story.

The point is there should have been an icing call and Stuart shouldn't have had to make any play up the ice.

It was a bad call.