• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Players Tendered A Qualifying Offer

Rate this topic

Detroit's Restricted Free Agents  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hudler, Leino, Oulahen, and McGrath were all tendered qualifying offers by Detroit.

Here's the full list.

I hope that Kenny can re- up Hudler and Leino for sure because with the loss of Hossa, Detroit is going to need Hudler (or a player like him) to find the net, even though nobody the Wings get there hands on could completely make up for what Hossa would have brought to the table, Hopefully somebody like Hudler and Leino could ease the pain of that loss. As far as Oulahen and McGrath here are their stats from Grand Rapids last season. I'll let you guys decide if they should stay around. (Keep in mind both Oulahen and McGrath will need to pass through waivers in order to be sent to G.R.).

Oulahen

McGrath

Hudler, Leino, Oulahen, and McGrath were all tendered qualifying offers by Detroit.

Here's the full list.

I hope that Kenny can re- up Hudler and Leino for sure because with the loss of Hossa, Detroit is going to need Hudler (or a player like him) to find the net, even though nobody the Wings get there hands on could completely make up for what Hossa would have brought to the table, Hopefully somebody like Hudler and Leino could ease the pain of that loss. As far as Oulahen and McGrath here are their stats from Grand Rapids last season. I'll let you guys decide if they should stay around. (Keep in mind both Oulahen and McGrath will need to pass through waivers in order to be sent to G.R.).

Oulahen

McGrath

I'd like to see Hudler and Leino both. The brief appearance of Leino in the playoffs should pay huge dividends. Hopefully he uses what he learned. Hudler didn't seem to be the same after that Brown hit. I expect him to come back stronger next year. Maybe not much... but a little.

Does anybody think Hulder is gonna get any better than he is now? And by better I mean faster,tougher and more responsible defensively? I don't think he can. I think he is what he is: A small skilled guy lacking top end speed. I would rather see Kenny add some grit and toughness to this team. Someone who can help kill penalties!

Does anyone know how long we signed Darren Haydar for? I would like to see him back and given a shot in the big league. He led the youngsters in points and even if we just signed him to stay in the AHL as a mentor for our young players I think that would be great.

Does anybody think Hulder is gonna get any better than he is now? And by better I mean faster,tougher and more responsible defensively? I don't think he can. I think he is what he is: A small skilled guy lacking top end speed. I would rather see Kenny add some grit and toughness to this team. Someone who can help kill penalties!

As long as Hudler continues to work in the offseason with Draper's coach, I don't see any reason why he won't continue to improve.

I dread letting him go to another team and have him light us up in the regular season- or God forbid the playoffs!

Does anyone know how long we signed Darren Haydar for? I would like to see him back and given a shot in the big league. He led the youngsters in points and even if we just signed him to stay in the AHL as a mentor for our young players I think that would be great.

Detroit only signed Haydar for one season. I wouldn't expect him to be re- signed.