• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
King Crane

Nickname sweaters

Rate this topic

Get two shirts, one for you, one for somebody else and do this...

On one jersey it says 26 - Bruise, and on the other it says 24 - Brothers... Go to games with those jerseys on and sit side by side... People behind you will love it.

Edited by BeeRYCE

Get two shirts, one for you, one for somebody else and do this...

On one jersey it says 26 - Bruise, and on the other it says 24 - Brothers... Go to games with those jerseys on and sit side by side... People behind you will love it.

Beautiful.

What's with all these people deriding the guy for wanting to do this? It's not your money, don't worry how he chooses to spend it. I saw someone wearing a Red Wings jersey down here around the time of the Finals and it had "Hank" on the back with the #40 underneath and it looked cool. I personally wouldn't wear it, I'd go for the Zetterberg instead, but to each their own right?

To the OP: I liked your suggestions! Of all them though, I'd go with the Hank/#40. At least that's one I've seen and think looks good anyway.

What's with all these people deriding the guy for wanting to do this? It's not your money, don't worry how he chooses to spend it. I saw someone wearing a Red Wings jersey down here around the time of the Finals and it had "Hank" on the back with the #40 underneath and it looked cool. I personally wouldn't wear it, I'd go for the Zetterberg instead, but to each their own right?

NO! Burn him! :P

esteef

So I'm definitely getting a new hockey sweater, custom from online, and was debating who I wanted on the back (yes it's another one of those threads). Although I know I want to do some different; I want to put a nickname on the back.

Here's who I have so far. Which ones do you like? Have any more ideas? (10 character max)

"Avenger" or "Enforcer" - 25

"Mule" - 93

"Wizard" - 30

"Dominator" - 39

"Flash" - 43

"Captain" or "Legend" - 19

"Homer" - 96

"Hank" - 40

"Fats" - 10

"Mr Hockey" - 9 (Although spaces look terrible)

24-Intimidator