• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

theman19

A season of questions

Rate this topic

I'm interested in seeing what Eaves can do, he's a big unknown to me. His brother used to tear it up in Finland but chose to move to Nashville for the upcoming season so there's going to be a nice little brotherly rivalry within the division. :thumbup:

Really the only questions I have is if the Wings are going to have enough juice to make it to another deep playoff run after 2 runs to the Stanley Cup Finals and a year that includes a trip to Sweden to start the season and an Olympic run that will add extra games/wear to the Wings most important (and older) players.

I have no issues or complaints really with the makeup of the team. Ignoring what I stated above, this is still a 100+ point team and probably a top 4 team in the League. Barring significant injuries, I still like this team's chances.

Really the only questions I have is if the Wings are going to have enough juice to make it to another deep playoff run after 2 runs to the Stanley Cup Finals and a year that includes a trip to Sweden to start the season and an Olympic run that will add extra games/wear to the Wings most important (and older) players.

I have no issues or complaints really with the makeup of the team. Ignoring what I stated above, this is still a 100+ point team and probably a top 4 team in the League. Barring significant injuries, I still like this team's chances.

This is truely the biggest factor above everything else debated in this thread! The core of this team will make the playoffs. The rest is all about gas in the tank (grit, drive, determination, fatigue and injuries)

Fortunatly, it is easier to stay healthy when every team isn't trying to knock you off the champion pedestal. I love it when the Wings are considered the underdog!