Right after Ritola's goal

#2 drumnj

drumnj

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 06:19 PM

oops wrong thread...delete this

Edited by drumnj, 25 October 2009 - 05:31 PM.

Got FSD setup with all it's glory.  Plan to have pre and post game coverage along with Wingspan and 24/7.  Youtube page: RedWingsLive1

Red Wings and Griffins Live Games Check my profile
Always looking for people to help with the site, be it coding (PHP & JS) or design work. PM me if you'd be interested.

Cleary on, Mike!
Cleary on, Ken!
Dan's World, Dan's World... Mediocrity!... Excellent!

#3 pokemonbreeder18

pokemonbreeder18

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (drumnj @ October 24, 2009 - 07:19PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wrong thread...

What do you mean "wrong thread"? I always put my pictures from the previous game in a new thread! This is the Griffins forum right?

#4 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:08 PM

Great pics as usual! thumbup.gif

Especially like that last one, what a great jersey the Griffins wear.

Quality pics.

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#5 pokemonbreeder18

pokemonbreeder18

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Aussie_Wing @ October 24, 2009 - 10:08PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quality pics.

Thanks, I won't make it to every game but the ones that I do I will post pictures for you guys.

#6 drumnj

drumnj

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (pokemonbreeder18 @ October 24, 2009 - 06:47PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you mean "wrong thread"? I always put my pictures from the previous game in a new thread! This is the Griffins forum right?

No I had posted in wrong thread, if I could delete it I would.

Got FSD setup with all it's glory.  Plan to have pre and post game coverage along with Wingspan and 24/7.  Youtube page: RedWingsLive1

Red Wings and Griffins Live Games Check my profile
Always looking for people to help with the site, be it coding (PHP & JS) or design work. PM me if you'd be interested.

Cleary on, Mike!
Cleary on, Ken!
Dan's World, Dan's World... Mediocrity!... Excellent!

#7 pokemonbreeder18

pokemonbreeder18

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (drumnj @ October 25, 2009 - 06:32PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No I had posted in wrong thread, if I could delete it I would.

Ooooh. Gotcha!

#8 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:51 PM

I wish I had a good camera....All I have is a 5.1 MP camera that i got a couple years ago lol.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#9 GROwl

GROwl

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (Aussie_Wing @ October 24, 2009 - 10:08PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quality pics.

Must be this year's version of the Friday night jersey. I have to admit, I like the red and white Griffin better. Sad thing is, I didn't even notice Friday night that they had the different logo. I saw the red and white and just assumed that it was the same Friday night sweater as the past few years. Must be the new seats we were sitting in. Not as good as the ones we've had for the last several years - but at least we're no longer in the D-Zone for Friday games. ranting.gif

Great pics, Pokemon!

#10 pokemonbreeder18

pokemonbreeder18

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE (GROwl @ October 26, 2009 - 06:34PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Must be this year's version of the Friday night jersey. I have to admit, I like the red and white Griffin better. Sad thing is, I didn't even notice Friday night that they had the different logo. I saw the red and white and just assumed that it was the same Friday night sweater as the past few years. Must be the new seats we were sitting in. Not as good as the ones we've had for the last several years - but at least we're no longer in the D-Zone for Friday games. ranting.gif

Great pics, Pokemon!

GROwl were you one of the idiots that threw their cup on the ice with 4 seconds to go?! lol I got hit by like 5 of them!

#11 GROwl

GROwl

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (pokemonbreeder18 @ October 28, 2009 - 11:40AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GROwl were you one of the idiots that threw their cup on the ice with 4 seconds to go?! lol I got hit by like 5 of them!

I may be an idiot (though I like to think I'm not)...but I'm not one of THE Idiots who threw their glow cup on the ice! There is no way my daughter would ever dispose of anything with her beloved team on it - or let us do it either!

Also, since our new seats were on the north end, the netting would have prevented us from tossing crap onto the ice! Even the drunks in our section figured that out pretty quickly. I left the arena free of beer spills and bruises. Sorry you weren't so successful! Hope you were able to keep your camera safe!

Edited by GROwl, 29 October 2009 - 06:36 AM.

#12 pokemonbreeder18

pokemonbreeder18

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (GROwl @ October 28, 2009 - 01:32PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I may be an idiot (though I like to think I'm not)...but I'm not one of THE Idiots who threw their glow cup on the ice! There is no way my daughter would ever dispose of anything with her beloved team on it - or let us do it either!

Also, since our new seats were on the north end, the netting would have prevented us from tossing crap onto the ice! Even the drunks in our section figured that out pretty quickly. I left the arena free of beer spills and bruises. Sorry you weren't so successful! Hope you were able to keep your camera safe!

I was able to keep the equipment safe....I can't say so much for my friend sitting next to me! lol