• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Doc Holiday

11/3 GDT: Bruins 0 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Some supposed insider from the CIA & FBI said that you are known to often make up stories for attention on message forums.

They mentioned that there was a meeting with Babcock on VS, I think it was during the post game but I could be wrong. No wagon talk more hey ozzie lets get it going kinda thing.

Seemed like a very defensive game, not a huge amount of scoring chances. I also think the bounces went in our favor; but it certainly helped with Ozzie playing his best game of the season. Ozzy looked great, Lebda looked great, so did Datsyuk and Z.

At one point, the VS announcers said something like "Lebda making a good defensive play there." Lately, that would definitely be an oxymoron for sure. Glad to see he didn't aid the other team in scoring, and actually drew a penalty on Boston that led to a goal. Hope he can start to turn things around. I also thought Janik looked good out there.

I think the defense plays better without Raffi tbh.. :/

I think the defense plays better when they actually play defense, clear the crease, and don't stand around like pylons.

Is it really shocking that when that happens (regardless of who is on the ice) that the team plays defense well?

As I said in the Ericsson thread, correlation does not imply causation.

Guest Four
I think the defense plays better when they actually play defense, clear the crease, and don't stand around like pylons.

Is it really shocking that when that happens (regardless of who is on the ice) that the team plays defense well?

As I said in the Ericsson thread, correlation does not imply causation.

I just think they are more comfortable without him.. Like he's an odd man out for them.

If so, he'd be a valuable trading option

Apparently not!!!

Such a great game last night too. The "Afterburner" line was outstanding and I thought that their speed simply could not be contained and it appeared that they logged a good deal of ice time as well.

The best part of last night was that I watched the game on a single tv in a bar packed with Leaf fans watching their game on the rest of the 15 tv's in the bar. So I ate all you can eat wings, drank beer, watched our Wings handle a defending conference champion, and watched the Leafs lose yet again.

Life. Is. Good.

Just out of curiosity, which bar?