• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingNutt

2009-2010 Redwings Opening Video

Rate this topic

I absolutely love the new opening video they made for the start of Wings games this season, I think it captures a typical night at the Joe and all the special people that all contribute to make this the best hockey city in the world, HockeyTown. The music goes perfect with the video, with ennio morricone's classic "L'Estasi Dell'oro. Everything in it symbolizes the passion for the game of hockey in Michiganfrom Little Caesars travel hockey team, to the staff at the Joe, the players prepping for the game, broadcast team getting ready etc etc. Awesome video if you haven't seen it yet they have it online at redwings.nhl.tv

I was just curious to see what everyone thought of it and what your favorite parts were etc etc.

Go Wings

I absolutely love the new opening video they made for the start of Wings games this season, I think it captures a typical night at the Joe and all the special people that all contribute to make this the best hockey city in the world, HockeyTown. The music goes perfect with the video, with ennio morricone's classic "L'Estasi Dell'oro. Everything in it symbolizes the passion for the game of hockey in Michiganfrom Little Caesars travel hockey team, to the staff at the Joe, the players prepping for the game, broadcast team getting ready etc etc. Awesome video if you haven't seen it yet they have it online at redwings.nhl.tv

I was just curious to see what everyone thought of it and what your favorite parts were etc etc.

Go Wings

Am not going to have the pleasure of getting to a game since I live in Buffalo NY. Is there anywhere that I can see the video online?

Am not going to have the pleasure of getting to a game since I live in Buffalo NY. Is there anywhere that I can see the video online?

Yes, you go type redwings.nhl.tv into your address bar and its like the 3rd or 4th video down. Let me know what you think