• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingfan1991

Anyone go to HHOF today in Toronto?

Rate this topic

Hockey Hall of Fame had meet the red wings for an autographed poster of the full team today. It was limited to the first 400 people with paid admission doors opened at 10am. Got there at 6:15am and was number 20 in line by 9am there was 400 easily. I would say 85% red wings fans the rest autograph hounds. They were only signing the poster which was cool. Got pics, talk to them and the poster. Only franzen and filppula didn't show as expected. Eaves was limping!!! Everyone was so cool Babs and Ozzie especially. Just a great great day!! Spoke with fans that came from all over Ontario... Few from Detroit too made the trip! The first guy in line was there from 12am yesterday!

Guest Four

I wish I could have went, but I didn't have a drive down there =[

I wish I lived in Toronto and could have walkeddd

Man, I'm jealous! Sounds like a fun time, and yeah post some pics!

I don't like to hear that Eaves was limping.

That's cuz he was all over the ice last night working his ass off! :hehe:

The guys are always so nice when you have a chance to meet and talk to them. Wish I could have been there.

That's cuz he was all over the ice last night working his ass off! :hehe:

The guys are always so nice when you have a chance to meet and talk to them. Wish I could have been there.

Including blocking a slapshot on the PK with his foot. About time we see some self-sacrifice on the PK!

I was supposed to go to this today but I had a job interview scheduled at 2:30 and couldn't make it, only to get home and discover the interview was cancelled because the interviewer had come down with...SWINE FLU!!!

If the interviewer had worked for the Leafs, this situation could have been avoided.