• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Winged_Wheeler

Williams out 8 weeks with fractured fibula

Rate this topic

Hard work has gotten them nowhere? Alright. Good excuse.

Each's 6 points apeice to Leino's 3. Cleary plays the PK, and plays physical. Bertuzzi backchecks. Leino thinks he can do it all on talent, and that's pretty clearly not working, considering Babs has benched him already, and moved him around continueously. I'm not trying to hate on Leino, but in no way has he been better then Dano or Bertuzzi. Do they deserve excuses either? Nope, but they do other things to make up for not scoring every once and a while, Leinos job is to produce.

Each's 6 points apeice to Leino's 3. Cleary plays the PK, and plays physical. Bertuzzi backchecks. Leino thinks he can do it all on talent, and that's pretty clearly not working, considering Babs has benched him already, and moved him around continueously. I'm not trying to hate on Leino, but in no way has he been better then Dano or Bertuzzi. Do they deserve excuses either? Nope, but they do other things to make up for not scoring every once and a while, Leinos job is to produce.

I think Cleary and Bertuzzi have more of an obligation to produce than Leino who is supposed to be a 3rd/4th line guy. I dont think anyone on this team is playing up to their capability aside from maybe Lidstrom, Datsyuk and Zetterberg and even those three arent on the scoresheet much. Leino looked really good the first few games and as it went on, he got kind of invisible but there have been games where he has looked solid but didnt produce.

Guest Lidstromboli

this was on mlive yesterday

I asked Williams how things had changed in the Red Wings room after the captain’s retirement. He said, “It’s a lot less sarcastic around here when I make a mistake.â€

We haven't really got anyone to give away that will bring in a player of even decent quality I don't think... it will just be another role man. Will have to give up picks and a lower order guy if that's the case. Is there still anyone halfway decent in free agency?

for what reason i'm not sure, but adam mair was just waived by buffalo...

Cleary gets 18:36 in ice time, was invited to Team Canada's camp, and had a playoffs where he was threatening to become a regular offensive threat. Since then he has degraded considerably, and has been invisible for the vast majority of this young season. A pretty big choke considering he had a tiny chance of justifying an invitation to Vancouver. I would consider him easily the biggest disappointment of the season thus far, minus the injuries to the different guys.

Bert has had his chances, but has also committed some of the ugliest turnovers by anyone not named Lebda. Leino hasn't put much up on the sheet, but I'd say he's had his chances, and also plays significantly less with 13:29.

Edited by RedWings Gone Wild

Guest Lidstromboli
for what reason i'm not sure, but adam mair was just waived by buffalo...

he cleared waivers