• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/23 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

I would be thrilled to see Abs flipped for Bert. At least then we have a player who shows a little enthusiasm.

Id be thrilled to see even Maltby on the first line with how bert is playing.

Guest zackmorris
How about not blaming the refs.. for once? That was a legit call.

For once? The hell do you know? It was an accidental run in. Maybe it's just the league that needs to wake the f*** up.

How about not blaming the refs.. for once? That was a legit call.

It was abit borderline in my opinion, I dont like the idea that you have to give up your ice just cause you're in fear of the Interference call.

PS like McCarty as Color.

Guest zackmorris
wow, how does a team with totoo have the fewest pims/game lol

They're often losing. Our league doesn't give out penalties to the losing team nearly as much.

Guest zackmorris
Bertuzzi deserved the penalty...what game are you watching?

Above poster made the best point so far-you shouldn't have to give up your ice just because someone wants to go for a puck through you.

Above poster made the best point so far-you shouldn't have to give up your ice just because someone wants to go for a puck through you.

interference is interference,if you interfere with a guy who doesnt have the puck its called interference............no excuses,doesnt matter who you root for

Um. Thats the definition of interference. If not, you could just slay people away from the puck, because you know, you shouldn't have to give up your ice. If you are in your defensive zone, you have to watch where/what youre doing.

Guest zackmorris
interference is interference,if you interfere with a guy who doesnt have the puck its called interference............no excuses,doesnt matter who you root for

You sound like a robot. How about intelligently thinking about the rule and how in that case, it's stupid and doesn't make sense. God we go down a goal and everyone gets argumentative.

Stupid interpretation of the rule. Period. Incidental contact should be ignored.

Edited by zackmorris

I call it borderline because in this case, the puck was near by, and had Bert moved out of the way of the nashville player he would have been out of position himself. I don't consider that interference, but if it is, than they better call it like that all night.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

and guys/gals

the florida panthers 3rd jerseys are nothing special...

same thing as the penguins and minnisotas new jersey with the red...

and st louis..lol

nothing spectacular!

go wings!

Guest zackmorris

At least they're calling the stupid bulls*** both ways. I'd still rather it not be called at all and not open up to the possibility of it favoring oen team, but it's something.

My God... is it just me, or are these knucklehead announcers on Versus about as pro-Pred as they get?

That being said... a giant F*CK YOU to Directv and Versus for not showing the game yet again.

A Giant THANK YOU to justintv for streaming the game for us to watch.

Ozzie looking good... too bad he's the only one.

The sonic boom that will be heard if/when the Wings pop their heads out of their butts tonight will be EPIC.

Lebda/Rafalski = *gag*

LETS GO WINGS!!

You sound like a robot. How about intelligently thinking about the rule and how in that case, it's stupid and doesn't make sense. God we go down a goal and everyone gets argumentative.

Stupid interpretation of the rule. Period. Incidental contact should be ignored.

oops sorry,didnt realize i was talkin to a Bertuzzi fan :D