• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/6 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Rangers 1

Rate this topic

In an interview Howard siad that Drapes came in and gave it to the team about not playing well.

I am not 100% sure, but I believe he was talking about the New Jersey game. Whoever was asking the questions asked something about getting 3 points after being down 2-0 after the first period in New Jersey, and after that Howard said yeah Draper came in and gave it to the team after the first period and the guys really responded well

Haha either way, I really like that Draper is stepping up like that and setting an example on and off the ice!

I am not 100% sure, but I believe he was talking about the New Jersey game. Whoever was asking the questions asked something about getting 3 points after being down 2-0 after the first period in New Jersey, and after that Howard said yeah Draper came in and gave it to the team after the first period and the guys really responded well

Haha either way, I really like that Draper is stepping up like that and setting an example on and off the ice!

That's why I find it a little annoying when fans complain about Draper and Maltby being washed up to no end. There is a lot to be said about experience and leadership. Personally, I think Draper would have made an excellent captain after Yzerman retired, but it's hard to argue about one of the best players of this generation wearing the 'C'.

It was the New Jersey game, and the guys responded greatly. We need guys to step up like that more often.

That was a great game! Howard is doing really well. Better than many expected.

I finally get to watch a game on TV this Wednesday. Living in Indianapolis has made me have to stream all the games so far, but the NHL network is playing Wednesday's game. I'm really excited about that.

Let's keep winning, Wings! :D

Great game by Howard and great to see Draper step it up not just talk it up, with 2 goals in 2 games.

Sucks for NY about that last goal though, they were having one more go at it and not only do they win the faceoff and miss the puck, but trying to get it back into the zone it goes off the ref and Draper puts it in the net 2 seconds later.

Doubt they would have won anyway though, but they definitely had several open net chances in that game.

you are pathetic if you think that...

wings win 3-1... goals: Hank, Abdelkadar, Bertuzzi

LETS GO WINGS!

Re: Keeping Gaborik off the sheet. They...OK Lidstrom...did exactly that. Not even a shot on goal. Helluva game!

We are talking about scoring. And the PP is an important part of that. Lidstrom is currently 80th defenseman in the league in scoring. And 15th in PP TOI. He is playing bad.

Again, this is the day after the game, but Lidstrom stopped Gaborik, period. On every level. You say he's playing bad. I say I'll take that kind of play any time, anywhere. Goals would be an added bonus, but even the Rangers' announcers were raving about his play today on the re-run.