• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hack & Whack Rule!

LGW SUCKS!

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline
I got the idea for this thread in another one that was started by a certain troll that's always around.

I can't figure out if there are more fans or trolls on LGW. I'm not shocked when a player's lack of production, or even just plain s***ty playing, comes up in a thread here and there, but why do we have all the threads popping up about it specifically? Bertuzzi has never been a superstar player, but we get a Bertuzzi SUCKS thread. Datsyuk, a hockey demi-God, has some issues this year and we get a Datsyuk SUCKS thread. Holmstrom is leading the team in goals so far this year, and there have been several about him.

With all the issues this team has faced this year, I'm a little glad they are doing as well as they are. We lost a few key men in the off season, and the injury goblins have visited the Wings a few times this year. Those injuries are not hitting people that wouldn't be noticed, they are the "go to guys" of this team.

Ok, end rant.

If you are still reading this, feel free to add a positive post showing your support for the greatest NHL team ever. The best there is, the best there ever was, the best there ever will be. Conversely, if you are a troll, have nothing positive to say about the Wings and their players or are a bandwagon/fair weather fan, feel free to piss right the hell off.

Cheers!

The distinct difference is being critical of your team and players on it when it's merited, and simply taking a fat s*** all over 'em for whatever personal ambiguous reason. Some have nothing better to do than pick apart a team they supposedly support, and, as mentioned, s*** all over it, and if the latter part of the previous sentence is how people show praise and support for things I would beg of them to please NEVER have kids. This world would be a much better place. If you're a Red Wings fan it makes little sense to be supportive, even when the team is sucking. Nonetheless, since stupidity is likely to never go away, what you do is find the idiots who say Bert sucks and when Bert scores and especially helps the team win like of late you shovel the s*** they delivered right back in their face.