• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Stockholm

From Sweden

Rate this topic

Hey

I'm a hockey fan from Stockholm, Sweden. One of my biggest dreams is to come to Detroit, catch a Red Wings game, enjoy the victory and go out for a cold one. I watch all of the Red Wings games through nhl live online, even though they start at 1 to 4 in the mornings over here.

I, a poor student, will make this trip someday, but til then: I've always wondered; as the proudest of Red Wings fans are, what are your image of swedes and would you greet a swede with open arms into your town, bar and/or at the Joe Louis Arena, assuming he's not a ****** of course?

Regards, Johan

May Lidström live forever, whose defensive mistakes can be listed on a stamp and still leaving space to write down an average novel

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Welcome!

To answer your question, I have only met a few Swedes. Two of which were Wings and the other was an exchange student. From the experience I have had with them, I have come to the conclusion that all Swedes are fantastic people. In regards to visiting a bar, ofcourse you would be welcomed. I mean ofcourse there will always be a few assholes, but as long as that Wing Wheeled is displayed, you should be fine!

When my spouse and I traveled to Stocholm two years ago, we were greeted warmly and treated well by everyone we met.

I wouldn't think of doing otherwise should any Swede visit here.

that would be an awesome trip man. I've had great experiences in interacting with swedes. My senior year of high school we got an exchange student from sweden and he was one of the coolest dudes I ever met. He was a huge soccer fan but he hung out with me and all my friends that year. He always told me thanks for letting him hang out with all of us and said anytime we wanted to come to sweden he'd show us around there. I've always wanted to make the trip and plan to someday.