• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lidstromboli

How has May been?

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

Has his play been any different than it was with the Wings? Beat up any younger guys?

Guest Lidstromboli

Well at least he finally got some goals, even if they're in the AHL

I just got back from the Griffins game (they lost in the shoot out). He looked good; showed some leadership. After the game, it looked like what was probably his wife and two kids joined him in the team bench area as he signed autographs along with Jordan Owens and Ole-Kristian Tollefsen.

Has his play been any different than it was with the Wings? Beat up any younger guys?

saw the griffins play last sunday against the moose. may was ok, nothing to get excited about. there were a bunch of fights in the game and they lost 3-0 and i don't think may fought, can't remember. the only griffins that were noteworthy in the game are abdelkader cause he's fast and a really good penalty killer, mattias ritola is pretty good, he can dangle pretty good...and kindle looks pretty good. his time in GR looks to be well spent. pyett also looks to be developing a mean streak for a little guy. other than that, jeremy williams was one of the best looking griffins in the game. he could possibly be a replacement for williams next year, but that's just my opinion.