• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Drake_Marcus

Roberto lol-ongo

Rate this topic

Ya know, I use to wonder why everyone got on Robby Looooo so much and then this year I drafted him as my goalie on my fantasy team. Now I know why people rip on him, because he sucks! That was the worst draft pick that I made! He was God-Awful lastnight, sure he didn't get much support, but he was out of position on 6 of the 8 goals the Kings scored! After the Kings made it 5-0, Loooooooooooooooou didn't look like he cared much in the net, thats a goalie that I want going into the playoffs!!

One more thing, This chant of Loooooooooooooou everytime he makes a routine save needs to stop! However, you didn't hear it much in Staples Center lastnight! <_<

The Canucks are seeming like they might become the new Sharks. Their best hope to win is if Samuelsson comes back and hasn't lost the form he had when he got injured.

If a team's best hope is for the shin guard assassin Samuelson to return, then you must have pissed off the hockey gods...

If a team's best hope is for the shin guard assassin Samuelson to return, then you must have pissed off the hockey gods...

I was half joking because I knew that people here would appreciate that. But he is a 30 goal scorer, and was red hot when he got injured. That's a big loss for a team. The pace that we was going at for a bit there was as good or better than the pace of any of our top players all season.

The guy I'm playing had Luongo in last night and he has Quick. It's like some miracle -- Quick has s*** the bed in his only start this week and Luongo was a -4. :clap:

eh i have both Luongo and Quick on my team. Halak is my other goalie, and thank goodness he shut out the flyers tonight so that helped somewhat

<3

Mmmm sauce.

Thing of beauty right there.

Actually, if you could shop a dejected Luongo in front of that famous picture of Gordie holding a shovel full of pucks in front of a net with all his goals in it.... now that would be a thing of beauty.

Throw a letsgowings.com logo on the bottom and our traffic would increase mucho.