• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

4/22 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

You must be like the only one watching that game right now :P

I'm switching between games but mostly have it on the sharks avs since its more entertaining. The pens sens game is :zzz: specially with that announcer that sounds like he lost his voice already.

How did each of the teams play?

I saw the Avs only had 2 shots in the 1st.

The Avs are a joke, I kinda want to see SJ win 7-0 or something.

The Avs should be getting hammered in this series, they don't even get any shots off.

Alas, I think I might have to bail. Tired as hell, took some Xanax earlier and I've been groggy as hell ever since.

Saw a car with a Sens bumper sticker out here the other day, maybe it's a good omen. So with that, I shall say Go Sens Go and cross my fingers.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I'm switching between games but mostly have it on the sharks avs since its more entertaining. The pens sens game is :zzz: specially with that announcer that sounds like he lost his voice already.

A triple OT game a snoozer? That's a first.

A triple OT game a snoozer? That's a first.

Maybe its the crowd that seems to be asleep, or maybe its the announcer loosing his voice? IDK it could be that I think the sharks avs has more action right now.

The Avs are a joke, I kinda want to see SJ win 7-0 or something.

The Avs should be getting hammered in this series, they don't even get any shots off.

That's what so fascinating about it. It makes that series interesting to watch.

With Anderson standing on his head, a bunch of kids (mostly) might officially make the Sharks the 'dynasty of choking'.

Sharks are dominating. Last time I saw shots were 10-2 but it must be up by now.

Thanks. You can't really outshoot a team by that kind of margin and not dominate.