• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
king_malice

Net Worth

Rate this topic

Just watching a good movie ive seen it before and it never gets old, Net Worth its about the Wings back in the day when Terrible Ted started up NHLPA,if you havent seen it i suggest you check it out. It just got me thinking if there is anyone who knows any other good movies about the Wings or Documentaries about them

Love that one.

As far as other Wings movies go...

I'm working on one now! Can't reveal too much at the moment because a lot depends on acquiring the legal rights before anything actually happens. Still in the very early stages of story, but there's been some minor interest so far. Think I can get Ilitch to finance it? :D

There is a good movie I have a torrent of: Detroit Red Wings History. It's a 2 disc part with double sided discs. I have the torrent on Demonoid. There were no more seeds so I added it back to utorrent. If anyone wants it, it's ready to go. PM me for links if you can't find it.

I believe there are a few other copies out there, but I can only vouch for the one on Demonoid as I uploaded it.

I believe it is this...

http://www.buy.com/prod/nhl-original-six-series-detroit-red-wings/q/loc/322/40252146.html