• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MidMichSteve

Boston/Philly Game 7

Rate this topic

183 posts in this topic

good for leino... hated him being on the Red Wings roster, but never disliked him for any other reason than that lol

Hockeymom1960 likes this

There's a part of me that's sad that Philly doesn't get to beat on Crosby and Pens for seven games in a row. Although, I'm still thrilled that the Pens lost. I think Philly is becoming my favorite team from the east.

I'm definitely with you on that, they've shown a lot of moxie at the end of the season considering all the goaltending problems plaguing them all year. Now in the playoffs a guy like Boucher who was relegated to third string leads them at the end of the year into the playoffs helps beat the Devils ; gets injured in game 6 with Boston in the midst of a shutout; Leighton relieves just back from an injury incurred during the season completes the shutout ; and he helps them win a phenomenal comeback game seven. Plus they got Leino playing some gritty hockey what's there not to like. Go Flyers

You're jokin, right? That's a midwestern thing, most particularly Iowa and that area.

Well my grandpa's from Texas and he's always said it that way, always thought it was a Texas thing.

Jeez - no one knows the kid or is tearing him down. He just has the poor fortune of being a funny symbol of the Bruins failure. The Bruins make little kids cry.

Exactly. I just thought it was funny that they showed a little kid crying on TV after his team lost. IT was just the icing on the cake after that choke job.

Almost every one of the players that he's crying over is a millionaire that went home that night in their Range Rover or Porsche to have sex with supermodel-caliber talent. Nothing to cry over. And yes, I say the same thing when the Wings lose.

Chris

Great game, Philly really wanted it more. And I guess Leino proved the vast majority of this site wrong for the time being.

11-1 In PO series predictions :cool:

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I was so damn happy at the end of this. Either Boston went up 3-0 and deserved to win, or they had an epic choke to remember and obviously didn't deserve to. Either way, Montreal or Philly is going to have a shot at the cup -- gonna be interesting, and I don't yet have any investment into either team. Just want a long series, and whoever wins out East to beat whoever wins out West.

The top two seeds of the West versus the bottom two seeds of the East. Interesting. Based on the way things have gone this year I might think the winner of the cup will come from the East. Expect the unexpected.

Oh, and I really, really hope the Red Wings video coach is saving footage of Chris Pronger's performance so far. Jonathan Ericsson needs to study the way Pronger has played in these playoffs until he believes he starts to see a gap in his teeth.