• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#141 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:25 AM

Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I do not fall under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle mircotrauma. I would be most enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalise these insults when there is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process. I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to my location and visualise yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion medium.

Did auntie ever drop you on your head? I'm getting that sense from this post

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#142 scottj

scottj

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:13 AM

So pronger has no control over his douchiness because of something physically wrong? Or you're just a blowhard trying too hard to sound smart talking about something that doesn't even pertain to this discussion?

#143 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:22 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy-u9YI55jg

Wasn't this the hit where Cheli hit him and when he fell back a screw from his helmet went into his head and that's what caused the bleeding?
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#144 LarryMurphySpecial

LarryMurphySpecial

Prospect

• 39 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:57 AM

I am sure that no offense was meant to you or your auntie by calling Chris Pronger the biggest ****** in the modern era. I can not pass judgment on your auntie as I have not met her, but as a forklift driver, I concur that operating machinery is conducive to douchiness.

You, on the other hand, have been proving yourself worthy of Prongeresque standing.

I applaud your post, mostly because you can't enrage parsnips with spindled grout.

Well played

Did auntie ever drop you on your head? I'm getting that sense from this post

So pronger has no control over his douchiness because of something physically wrong? Or you're just a blowhard trying too hard to sound smart talking about something that doesn't even pertain to this discussion?

Hook line and sinker....

#145 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:23 PM

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

WHO WAS PHONE?!

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#146 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:33 PM

I LOVE LAMP!

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#147 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:26 PM

I LOVE LAMP!

esteef

Brick are you just looking around the room and saying you love what you see? :hehe:

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#148 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:27 PM

#149 Tommy_Like_Wingy

Tommy_Like_Wingy

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:48 PM

Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I do not fall under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle mircotrauma. I would be most enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalise these insults when there is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process. I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to my location and visualise yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion medium.

lmao

aware

#150 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:07 PM

wtf, I've been missing out on this epic thread.
Posted Image

#151 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,340 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:44 PM

wtf, I've been missing out on this epic thread.

Pronger - yay or nay?

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#152 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:10 PM

Pronger - yay or nay?

More like neigh.

#153 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:32 PM

More like neigh.

Not his fault he's 6'6.

#154 RedWingskiddo

RedWingskiddo

blue eyed red wing lady

• PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:47 AM

Oh lord this IS epic. :lol: just overall the topic of pronger has everyone acting silly. It can be funny when a player calls out another what makes it even better when the one player calling the other out has no merit for his words.
As for larrymurphyspecial- it probably is a drunken larry murphy. I just want to know what he drinks!
HUDLER!
all-star game is in raleigh.. which means you will witness the most weekend canes fans EVER.

#155 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:00 AM

As for larrymurphyspecial- it probably is a drunken larry murphy. I just want to know what he drinks!

At 46 seconds in...

#156 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:30 AM

Murph drinks Miller? That's just so wrong...

#157 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,340 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:24 AM

Oh come on, Murph is a silly guy. :P

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman