• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:20 PM

Looks like Pare definitely got the worst of that fight.

So Tatar handled himself well? He got a nasty facewash before the fight, he couldn't get Lashoff's glove out of his face! lol. Then Lashoff proceeded to beat up Pare. I hope he gets it next time the Griffs play the Marlies.

Pare handled himself well, started out taking a bit of a beating, but he responded very well at the end.

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#22 uk_redwing

uk_redwing

#25 Jamie Tardif

• Gold Booster
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:28 PM

The rest of the fights from that game can all be found on hockeyfights.com

Someone else uploaded them before me. Which is good, because frankly its an effort uploading one fight let alone 9.

As for blaming the coach...I'm not sure he's the sole reason. Johnson and Minard were brought in to give our first line a boost, and they have a combined 2 goals between them. We started the season OK, but a massive lack of confidence and just plain bad luck is keeping us down at the moment. I wouldn't blame the coach. The players need to look at themselves and ask are they doing enough. Some of them certainly aren't.

Edited by uk_redwing, 25 November 2010 - 08:30 PM.

Posted Image
Turtling is for the weak
Grand Rapids Griffins Fights

#23 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,068 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:17 PM

His brother is a fighter in the NLL smith said in an interview so the toughness is genetic

i knew nothing about his brother until reading this. i went over to youtube and good LORD! there's too many fighting videos to post so here's a link:

http://www.youtube.c...uery=rory smith

those lacrosse fights are BRUTAL.
Posted Image

#24 russianswede919293

russianswede919293

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,535 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:03 PM

Wow. They are pretty terrible this year.

Is it coaching or is it just that we have so many prospects that are still "raw"

#25 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:00 PM

I blame it on coaching.

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#26 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:49 PM

i knew nothing about his brother until reading this. i went over to youtube and good LORD! there's too many fighting videos to post so here's a link:

http://www.youtube.c...uery=rory smith

those lacrosse fights are BRUTAL.

Yeah his brother is quite the fighter thats for sure, I'm sure Brendan can get some pointers from him since Rory is a hockey fighter and Lacrosse fighter. He's done it all lol

I thought this clip was pretty funny, what a meathead

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#27 Echolalia

Echolalia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,859 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:46 PM

Yeah his brother is quite the fighter thats for sure, I'm sure Brendan can get some pointers from him since Rory is a hockey fighter and Lacrosse fighter. He's done it all lol

I thought this clip was pretty funny, what a meathead

Did you see the one where he lets his opponent take his helmet off, then proceeds to beat his ass?

also:

good god those haymakers

#28 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:48 PM

Did you see the one where he lets his opponent take his helmet off, then proceeds to beat his ass?

also:

good god those haymakers

Yeah I think its safe to say that Brendan is getting pointers from the right guy when it comes to fighting lol

RIP BOB PROBERT #24