• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Din758

VAN defense falling apart

Rate this topic

The Canucks will do what they do in the playoffs EVERY year.......CHOKE

I know what you're doing there. That's a bad sign slogan you're practicing for a potential Canucks/Wings playoff matchup.

Not sure how you can suggest the Canucks choke a lot when they've traditionally been a low to mid playoff seed and have lost mainly to teams that went on to win the cup or teams that were better than them; the exception being Minnesota in 2003. If they hang on and take the first seed in the west it will be the first time they've ever done that and the first time they're guaranteed to be facing teams with fewer points.

Howard has sucked all year, with our without Stuart. So has the defense.

I didn't say the defense isn't hurting without Stuart, I just said that it was bad already to begin with.

howard started off good, if i recall correctly. it was around the middle of december when he started to let in more goals. whether that was on him, terrible defense, or both, well, thats for everyone else to decide.

I hope the injuries wear down the remaining Canucks and they don't have time to to fully recover so that their playoff run is not reflective of the overall team capability...

welcome to Red Wings world.

And if Canuck fans start looking for sympathy about their injuries, they'll find it between "s***" and "Syphillis" in the dictionary.