• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shoreline

SportsNet Crisis on Ice

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

This is an extremely in-depth discussion covering concussions (including the science of them), dirty hits, big players, children, equipment, etc.

Mathieu Schneider makes an appearance too and in fact has made me re-consider my thoughts on respect in the league.

Of course, it's ironic given the title and the beginning, and how many panelists actually agree with the beginning concept...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/crisis_on_ice/

Even if you disagree with this, still worth watching.

It's 5 parts long.

Edited by Shoreline

This is an extremely in-depth discussion covering concussions (including the science of them), dirty hits, big players, children, equipment, etc.

Mathieu Schneider makes an appearance too and in fact has made me re-consider my thoughts on respect in the league.

Of course, it's ironic given the title and the beginning, and how many panelists actually agree with the beginning concept...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/crisis_on_ice/

Even if you disagree with this, still worth watching.

It's 5 parts long.

Thanks for posting this.. I watched this last night and though this was a really good discussion.. I know myself that I've played through concussions when I played jr hockey and rugby.. It's safe to say that it's not just happening in the NHL, this problem is happening in the AHL,ECHL, Ect.

I think the problem with the NHL is players don't respect the game nor eachother

They need to get rid of that stupid ******* instigater rule. I think they'd be amazed at the amount of reduction in concussions that alone would bring.

I also think they need to do away with the trapezoid too. That wouldn't have as much impact as the instigater rule being taken out, but it would help bring a small reduction as well. Not to mention its just a completely retarded rule.