• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
newfy

Mayfield at number 24

Rate this topic

Look at the Moore incident, read articles about it, look at his track record, etc. Sure he wanted to hit him, and sure when he made that hit he wasn't looking to make him feel good, but it wasn't that hit that was the problem, it was the pile on after. Look at Pronger and what he did to Kessler, just as an example, he knew how sharp his skate was, and there is no way anyone can pretend that Pronger didn't know what he did would result in an injury and could easily end with a major injury. The other difference is Bert has shown remorse for hurting Moore, when was the last time Pronger apologized for anything, let alone meant it? Sure the Wings have had their fair share of players that weren't 100% clean in the past, but, never had they had someone who I really believe is so willingly reckless like Pronger is.

Ulf Samuellson.

And obviously Mayfield saying he plays similar to Pronger doesnt mean hes stomping on peoples legs, it means during actual game play they play similar.

Just like when Jim Nill compares Callahan to Matt Cooke and Carcillo, he doesnt play just like them but there are similarities

Ulf Samuellson.

And obviously Mayfield saying he plays similar to Pronger doesnt mean hes stomping on peoples legs, it means during actual game play they play similar.

Just like when Jim Nill compares Callahan to Matt Cooke and Carcillo, he doesnt play just like them but there are similarities

I like to pretend Nill said "less douchy versions of Ott and Avery. That's how I project Callahan." Cooke is dirty and Carcillo is an idiot.