• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pasha 13

Parise re-signed

Rate this topic

Yeah, I'm already salivating at the admittedly improbable chance of getting him at the trade deadline.

If the Devils aren't in a playoff position by the time the trade deadline comes along, I would say our chances of getting him are actually quite good. For the first time in many, many years we actually have a substantial amount of cap space. And he only signed a 1 year deal with the Devs. So if they're not in a playoff spot by then, it would almost be stupid for them not to unload him.

Edited by TheDetroitRedWings

Parise is a bonafide star. Who will we trade for him without selling the proverbial farm? We can just wait and get him in the off season.

Not sure - probably a 1st round pick, a good prospect and a middling roster player.

I just don't see us getting him. Everyone's right though about if the Devils aren't in a playoff position they might unload him. However as mentioned Lou has stated they are working on a long term deal. I would love to have him and having him on our roster would be EPIC. Our top 2 lines would be utterly imo unstoppable pending if we got Zach through a trade. I would almost give up anyone except Kronner and Helm but that's me :D