• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bigbear150otd

I went to school with Abdelkader. Nice guy.

Rate this topic

Funny s*** Casey! Yeah, I feel you on that last part for sure. That burns pretty bad. We should pool our bridge card money and prepare a meal outrageously high in fat. So high that we immediately pass out afterwards, providing us with those precious moments of unconsciousness where we don't have to think about or deal with our short-comings. Ha. No..but we really should make taco's or somethin and watch the game tomorrow...

Guest blueadams

Ha ha ha ha

Blueadams: "Mike, Mike, Mike! I liked your new line power play combos 5 on 3 set-up the other day night. They were bitchin, man."

Mike: "Thanks! You can thank the new assistant coaches for ..."

Blueadams: "Can you put Franzen with Z and D, and move Hudler down with Helm, and move Filppula and Hudler down with Franzen, and ...."

Mike (turns, walks away, and muttles under his breath): "Jesus."

Blueadams later: "..... He completely blew me off."

you are the least creative poster on the entire board.

I went to high school with Sidney Crosby, Jack Johnson, Zach Parise, Matt Smaby and Drew Stafford. I played on teams with everyone, but Parise because he was a few years ahead of me at the time. All great guys and great teammates when it came to anything both on and off the ice.

I dont kno any wings personally :( but I used to work for a small start up company here in the D and my boss/the-owner knew like all the Red Wings. (I think he hired me because I was obsessed with hockey and the wings)

He was good friends with McCarty. Darren gave him tickets and put his name on the list to get into the locker room the night we beat Washington to win the cup. He got to drink out of the cup and celebrate with the wings the lucky bas****

He said the first time he went drinking with Darren, Darren got him the drunkest he's ever been while Darren didn't even appear drunk at all lol.

I also remember he was good friends with Kocur and Fetisov as well. He was doing business with them when I worked for him. I believe Kocur is the head of the wings alumni association and Fetisov is like the Tsar of Russian sports or something.

A friend of mine also just got a job writing for the wings website. All I know so far is that he got to interview Zetterberg. I hate him.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

thats so awesome.!!

my sister went to elementary school with Chad Kroeger of Nickelback.

Boris Valabik who has bounced around between ATL, BOS, and PITT is a good friend of mine. Lived with him for a while while the Slovak national team was in town for a summer a few years ago and always stayed in touch. I actually have a whole garage full of s*** s*** if anyone wants some free RBK sticks lol.

edit: slovak junior national team

Edited by Din758

Guest CaliWingsNut

thats so awesome.!!

my sister went to elementary school with Chad Kroeger of Nickelback.

I wouldn't brag about a thing like that... is she still scarred?

I played against Abdelkader when he played for Mona, he slashed me and called me names.

Also played with Patrick Kane a few times he played for 88 Honeybaked I played for 89, played drop in with a few NHLers at Compuware. Pretty much it, have a few of my good friends play college hockey for Michigan, and Michigan Tech but haven't quite made the leap into the NHL yet=)