• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
newfy

Mcdonald backing up Jimmy

Rate this topic

We want to have the best chance to win the game, especially with how tight the conference is right now. Howard has easily been one of the best in the league so obviously we are riding his hot streak. If he had faltered a little, it would've given reason to give Conklin a chance but hes been stellar this entire season. Even in back-to-back games they are still starting Howard, so I assume Conklin hasn't really been impressing anyone in practice to give him a start. Although I don't think MacDonald is that consistent, he stood on his head a few times last year which I think should grant him the chance to backup Howard.

His 2 beyond awful games trump his one good game. I would bet he is somewhere in the middle which is still bad.

You're a glass half empty kind of guy aren't you? Have some faith it's only 3 games he was in.

Naw team has been playing great. In theory the rest of the team can bail him out if they keep playing at the level they have been. I would be shocked though if he gave up less than 3 goals.

The entire team was play pretty bad during that losing streak.

wheres all the conks haters today?. besides that one fluker from the corner that pinballed perfectly to the front of the net, he looked pretty good. no chance on the 2 other ones.