• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mjtm77

Red Wings Jacket

Rate this topic

Guest mjtm77

Hey guys Im really interested in getting a redwings Jacket and thought that some of you guys would know or could help me out on where I could get one or where to look to find one. something like

http://texassportsshop.mysanantonio.com/ProductDisplay.aspx?pfid=34-39533&index=0

or something liek the winter classic jacket babcock wore. anyway im Just wondering if some of you guys could help me out, thanks

In the late 1990's, Ebbets Field Flannels carried an entire "Vintage NHL" line which, sadly, they discontinued some years ago. Part of this collection was "Distressed Leather Warm-up Jackets". The Detroit jacket represented the 1949-50 season: red leather body and sleeves with white knit wool trim, bottom front, crossed US/Canadian flag patch on the sleeve and a "hand-sewn chenille' team emblem on the front. As for the team emblem, I've seen one on display in the HHoF from "Red" Kelly's jacket and this jacket's crest looked exactly the same. The bad news: it sold for $595 US. I've tried to find a photo of it online to post, but can't find one. I wish I'd bought one of them then.