• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

2012 NCAA College Basketball Tournament

Rate this topic

Discuss here.

Also I finished my bracket in a pool my cousin is running on Yahoo. I used dice to make my pics, very scientific I know :lol:. Anyway my Final 4 is Kentucky vs Michigan State, and Vanderbilt vs North Carolina.

I have Michigan State beating Vanderbilt :thumbup:. Go Spartans!

My final four is Kentucky, Missouri, Florida State and North Carolina with UNC winning it all.

A few sleepers as I have Long Beach State (12), VCU (12) and Belmont (14) all advancing to the Sweet 16. That probably won't work out well, but it adds some excitement to the bracket.

Looking forward to tomorrow -- these next four days of March Madness are the best.

Every time I see the 'cuse play, I'm reminded of a John Feinstein quote, from A Season Inside: One Year in College Basketball, regarding their Head Coach:

"If a hemorrhoid could talk, it would sound like Jim Boeheim."
Edited by cusimano_brothers

Every time I see the 'cuse play, I'm reminded of a John Feinstein quote, from A Season Inside: One Year in College Basketball, regarding their Head Coach:

LOL!

I forgot to submit my bracket apparently, but my Final Four off memory is Missouri, Kentucky, Wisconsin and UNC, so 3 alive so far. Could there be another MSU/UNC rematch/blowout possibly?