• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:45 AM

Watch more of Pavel Datsyuk highlights and you'll get how the hockey must be played :)

I will vouch for this one, but I gotta tell you, it's so much better to watch him live. He's worth at least two jaw drops and three "How the hell did he do that?"s per game. And if he can make my non-hockey fan husband drop his jaw and say, "If I didn't see that I would have never believed it", then you know he's got something goin' on.
Posted Image

#22 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:00 AM

Is it this one? http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/B0002WZRUO this one says it's 4 discs, but couldn't see anything else.

Ha. Sounds like the most reasonable advice :lol:

Yes that one, it's a lot of content for $30.

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#23 Hank Dats 'N Homer

Hank Dats 'N Homer

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

Haha for all those saying to run away before the game crushes you, if im not mistaken the OP said he was a soccer fan. As a fellow soccer fan i can assure you that soccer has probably crushed him once or twice before.

As for how to learn how the game is played, i dont know if anyone has said this yet but i can sum it up in 2 words. Pavel. Datsyuk. Anytime hes on the ice just keep your eyes on him. Youtube his name and you will quickly underatand.

#24 barciur

barciur

Hockey newbie

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

Haha for all those saying to run away before the game crushes you, if im not mistaken the OP said he was a soccer fan. As a fellow soccer fan i can assure you that soccer has probably crushed him once or twice before.

Yes.. And I'm an Arsenal fan, if that tells you anything you need to know about the state of my mind in recent times.

Yes that one, it's a lot of content for $30.

Thanks, will check it out.

#25 barciur

barciur

Hockey newbie

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

Ok guys, so can you recommend to me some twitter accounts to follow to be up to date with the news and just overall good accounts?

#26 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 16,557 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

Ok guys, so can you recommend to me some twitter accounts to follow to be up to date with the news and just overall good accounts?

These guys are top three for me for reliable news and updates

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger

Pierre LeBrun@Real_ESPNLeBrun