• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

I didn't know where to put this, so I just started a new thread.
Tonight is the biggest night of the playoffs so far with 3 elimination games. So far, teams facing elimination are 0-3. Vancouver, Montreal and Minnesota all lost their elimination games by a combined score of 15-5.
Can Detroit, Toronto or St. Louis break the trend tonight? Which teams will be able to extend their seasons?

I think Detroit will win and toronto will lose. The kings-blues series has been so close that its pretty much a toss up, but ill go with LA because I like them better

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy

#2 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

It's also the first ones where the team facing elimination wasn't down by 2 or more games, meaning these series have been closer and the teams match up better.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling, $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, Glendening, Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: Glendening.  MOTB TOTAL: $0

#3 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

GooZe! Z Jr. ~ Acting Captain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:14 PM

Wings push game 7, the other 2 teams fold.

This offseason will determine whether Ken Holland should still be employed with the Wings organization.

Please put Smith on the Power Play!