• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Playmaker

Playmaker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

Tatar can not be sent down without having to clear waivers.  He will not be in GR.  Nyquist is the only one who can be sent down.

#22 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

Was talking about tatar and nyquist.

I am so sick of this.... Tatar CANNOT start in GR, he is not waiver exempt, he either plays in Detroit (which Kenny already confirmed he will) or gets traded. Kenny knows there is absolutely no way the AHL Playoff MVP clears waivers..

#23 Richdg

Richdg

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Yes the O will struggle. Not saying we will not have hot streaks, but we lack a couple key pieces up front.

#24 Richdg

Richdg

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:40 PM

So I was crazy before the season? Looks spot on don't it....... I know shameless self promotion! LOL

#25 Son of a Wing

Son of a Wing

London Lions Captain

• Gold Booster
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

So I was crazy before the season? Looks spot on don't it....... I know shameless self promotion! LOL

I could have swore there's still almost half the season left....

To be fair if we had a thread to summarize all the times you're wrong we'd have to open a whole new site.  :lol:

But hey, point it out when you can. lol

"The leader must never close the gap between himself and the group. If he does, he is no longer what he must be. He must walk a tightrope between the consent he must win and the control he must exert."
Vince Lombardi

When asked who won, Babcock said, “Well it doesn’t really matter as long as you don’t lose. It’s like going bear hunting, you take a slow guy with you in case the bear is hungry.”

#26 nawein

nawein

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

I could have swore there's still almost half the season left....

To be fair if we had a thread to summarize all the times you're wrong we'd have to open a whole new site.  :lol:

But hey, point it out when you can. lol

Not to mention that we've been without 1 of our 2 best forwards for almost the whole season.

#27 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

Technically, since you could be right by season's end, I'll admit that I'm wrong since I said they'd finish top 3, but I will say I believe they're a top 5, if not still a top 3 team. The race is tight, and a 3-4 game swing could put them anywhere from 3rd to 13th. Losing Zetterberg for the remainder will obviously hurt, but Howard has to play better or else we wouldn't even be talking about this. 

#28 Richdg

Richdg

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

True, and 8 game streak one way or the other would really change things. But what is the chance of a 8 game winning streak? Stranger things have happened.