• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SeaLawyer

Red Wings fans in the DC area?

Rate this topic

We should take over a sports bar to watch the game Friday night... Any thoughts? Bugsy's in Old Town Alexandria is owned by a former Red Wing, but their TV's are all pretty small. Still a cool place though. Any other suggestions?

We should take over a sports bar to watch the game Friday night... Any thoughts? Bugsy's in Old Town Alexandria is owned by a former Red Wing, but their TV's are all pretty small. Still a cool place though. Any other suggestions?

Bugsy's is the best bet, I watch a lot of games there and can always find a good tv and a place to sit on a friday night. But RFD in Chinatown plays all the games as well. Outside of those two, I don't really watch games anywhere else.

There are a couple of Michigan bars up my way; KBC on 11th and Tonic on Mt. Pleasant. I haven't tried going in for a Wings game yet but I know Tonic has all kinds of Detroit stuff up on the walls. Cap Lounge is where the Lions Den is, and they'll show hockey playoffs but I had to get them to specifically turn one TV on to Wings vs Ducks for game 6 last year.