• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Mikael Samuelsson announces retirement

Rate this topic

Holland placed a bet on Sammy and lost. There was no indication prior that he was going to be as poor as he was with us. Holland's not perfect. But I'll certainly take his few bad contracts over the ridiculous ones other GMs sign.

Holland placed a bet on Sammy and lost. There was no indication prior that he was going to be as poor as he was with us. Holland's not perfect. But I'll certainly take his few bad contracts over the ridiculous ones other GMs sign.

Yeah, I don't recall Holland ever making a Wade Redden size mistake. He's STILL on NYR's books. No cap hit, but still...man.

I wonder when Big Bert will come to the realization that he should make a similar announcement... or did I miss that one?

Nothing official yet. Played 2 games of his 25 game tryout with the Binghampton Sens, was released and underwent knee surgery. He's probably done.

Nothing official yet. Played 2 games of his 25 game tryout with the Binghampton Sens, was released and underwent knee surgery. He's probably done.

His career could have played out so much differently if that tragic Moore incident had never happened. Was happy to have him while he was here though. I still miss yelling TUZZI! at my TV