• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Pav hits 1000

Rate this topic

I hope Pav decides to sign a 1 year when his contract his up.

Guy is a treat to watch and I know 10-20 years from now I'll still consider him my favorite player of all time. Such a unique player and I really wish I didn't take the 2006-2011 seasons for granted. Best player in the NHL for a period of time.

I hope Pav decides to sign a 1 year when his contract his up.

Guy is a treat to watch and I know 10-20 years from now I'll still consider him my favorite player of all time. Such a unique player and I really wish I didn't take the 2006-2011 seasons for granted. Best player in the NHL for a period of time.

He was absolutely the best all around player from 2008-2010. Above Crosby and Ovi for sure.

He was absolutely the best all around player from 2008-2010. Above Crosby and Ovi for sure.

I'll have to agree. Obviously there is bias but I remember having this conversation with a classmate in high school at the time.

Pav put up 98 points or whatever...while being the best defensive player in the league. Think about that....

Crosby had something like 120 points; The numbers I'm posting below aren't accurate but it was a representation of ice time

Crosby 25min TOI, 15seconds TOI on the PK, 3 min TOI PP

Datsyuk 19min TOI, 2min TOI PK, 2min TOI PP

Now I dont think offensive zone stats were available at the time, but I can guarantee Pav started in his own zone way more times than Crosby did.

If Pav played for PIT at the time and was placed in the same situations, I firmly believe he would have topped 120 points. Probably could have still won the selke too.

Edited by WingsallTheway