• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hatcher#2

Oilers trade Bergeron

Rate this topic

I say that you're asking a VERY GOOD question.

Thanks, i just don't understand what the logic was behind this trade.. The other D man is playing hockey in Russia right now. Who says he doesn't even come to the NHL... Maybe i should apply for the gm job for the oilers ;)

Thanks, i just don't understand what the logic was behind this trade.. The other D man is playing hockey in Russia right now. Who says he doesn't even come to the NHL... Maybe i should apply for the gm job for the oilers ;)

Dumping salary for Smyth? Only thing I couuld think of...and I am thinking quite hard. :huh:

Dumping salary for Smyth? Only thing I couuld think of...and I am thinking quite hard. :huh:

Well i do know that the oilers were to meet with Smyth today, i haven't heard anything yet.. I know my brain hurts because im thinking to hard :lol:

Well i do know that the oilers were to meet with Smyth today, i haven't heard anything yet.. I know my brain hurts because im thinking to hard :lol:

I will throw up if they dont re-sign him. He is the team. I met him the other night what a pleasing individual he is. Roloson is also not the jackass I expected him to be.

I will throw up if they dont re-sign him. He is the team. I met him the other night what a pleasing individual he is. Roloson is also not the jackass I expected him to be.

Yeah i want him to be a wing, i just don't believe that he would leave the only team he's played for.. He is EDMONTON... Sweet that's awesome that you met them :thumbup:

Yeah i want him to be a wing, i just don't believe that he would leave the only team he's played for.. He is EDMONTON... Sweet that's awesome that you met them :thumbup:

Yes indeed. Surely he is not going anywhere. I block out any thoughts of him as a WIng because as you said its unlikely that he'll leave Edmonton.

Yes indeed. Surely he is not going anywhere. I block out any thoughts of him as a WIng because as you said its unlikely that he'll leave Edmonton.

I think that team would be a wreck without Smyth in the lineup, he really should be the captain of the oils

I think that team would be a wreck without Smyth in the lineup, he really should be the captain of the oils

He is a class act about that too.. "This is Gator's team, not mine." I love that. He will become the Captain there one day.