• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
russianswede919293

Site like LGW for Tigers?

Rate this topic

Does anybody know if there is a site like this for the Tigers, because I love this site, and the people here, although I don't always see eye to eye with everyone, are all extremely knowledgable and fun to chat with about the team and most sites...ESPN...have trolls all over the place.

If anyone knows of a Tigers equivalent to LGW I'd love to know about it so I can talk Tigers with people too...

With the upcoming season just around the corner i was wondering if anyone knew of a place like the letsgowings.com forums for the tigers? I usually just post on the mlive forums, but that has gone down hill in quality, and forums like letsgowings.com tend to be much more interactive and i like that. Just wonderin if anyone knoew a place. Thanks

Speaking of the Tigs, what is this supposed big scrum I missed today?! Ordonez sent to the hospital because that punk Beckett nailed him in the ear with a curve ball. Then Jones stuck up for him and got ejected from the game! klsjkjgskljgks I WANT TO SEE!

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

Speaking of the Tigs, what is this supposed big scrum I missed today?! Ordonez sent to the hospital because that punk Beckett nailed him in the ear with a curve ball. Then Jones stuck up for him and got ejected from the game! klsjkjgskljgks I WANT TO SEE!

Oh s*** this is the first ive heard about it!!!!

Oh, as for the question posed in this topic, just post in the Tiger threads here! You'll find some real die hards like myself, betterRED, Blak, timothy, etc who are always up for some Tigs chatter.