• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Michigan Fans Confessional

Rate this topic

Guest Boss
Michigan Sucks.

You should just apply to USC or Texas or V-Tech. I mean, you jumped pretty quick of the Wagon.

Guest Boss
No.....

We just suck this year........

to quote Mr. Illitch "Everybody can't win all the time".

Have faith in your team. Hell, my team, at halftime right now, is only down 7 to USC.. I mean, in the end, THEY SHOULD blow us out, but, I won't quit on my team. Have faith young lad.

Michigan Sucks.

Did you injure yourself falling off the bandwagon? A real fan sticks with his team, win or lose. Going onto a message board proclaiming "Michigan sucks", especially after all the smack talking you've been doing is ridiculous. Will you be as quick to jump off the Red Wings' bandwagon if they become a .500 team?

I'm not abandoning Michigan............they just suck........

I had what alcoholics call a moment of clarity......(Thank you Pulp Fiction)

I'm still going to be there next week cheering my ass of for them.....nothings changing.......

I never have and never will jump off the Michigan or Red Wings bandwagon

There must be two people logging in under your username and posting messages. This is what was posted by the "other" redwings1914 on another UofM thread:

"We Suck.....

This is a disgusting season........

A change is needed.......

And you know what.......after today I don't give a s**t about this season anymore.

Sure were probably going to beat PSU next week......but does it even matter?"

In one post, redwings1914 says he doesn't give a s**t about the season and in the other post, redwings1914 says he'll be there next week cheering his ass off.

Which one is it?

At this point we're not "overrated" we're just not rated (as of Monday anyhow). There's nothing left to confess either, Michigan just doesn't have a good team this year. They didn't derserve to win today. Let the Gophers have their Jug for once in 17 years - we'll get it back next year and keep it for another 17....

Ironically, the Wolverines are having a "Spartan" kind of year. Mediocre team but they somehow got pumped up for the MSU game and beat the ranked Spartans.... unsure.gif

No.....

We just suck this year........

to quote Mr. Illitch "Everybody can't win all the time".

Have faith in your team. Hell, my team, at halftime right now, is only down 7 to USC.. I mean, in the end, THEY SHOULD blow us out, but, I won't quit on my team. Have faith young lad.

U of A played a damn good game. I think USC would have done more damage is Bush didnt tweak his knee. He took off on that long run in the 4th and that usually is a TD but he got caught from behind.

Still, USC put up 700 yards and only 42 points. Thats means the Cats' were able to keep them out of the end zone and create some turnovers. Stoops is doing a good job down there. Things will only get better with time.

Dont be so sure about beating PSU. We should ahve beaten them but our offense decided to take a collective dump at midfield rather than play. Some of that was also Penn State's defense and their homefield advantage. We are a good team, the fact that they made us look bad says something.

I'm not abandoning Michigan............they just suck........

I had what alcoholics call a moment of clarity......(Thank you Pulp Fiction)

I'm still going to be there next week cheering my ass of for them.....nothings changing.......

I never have and never will jump off the Michigan or Red Wings bandwagon

There must be two people logging in under your username and posting messages. This is what was posted by the "other" redwings1914 on another UofM thread:

"We Suck.....

This is a disgusting season........

A change is needed.......

And you know what.......after today I don't give a s**t about this season anymore.

Sure were probably going to beat PSU next week......but does it even matter?"

In one post, redwings1914 says he doesn't give a s**t about the season and in the other post, redwings1914 says he'll be there next week cheering his ass off.

Which one is it?

Haha that is some funy stuff........

What can i say.....I can't make up my mind..........l hehe.gif

wow! I disappear for a few days and I don't even know where to begin again. I think I will start with redwings1914. STICK WITH YOUR SCHOOL BRO! I am a State fan thru and thru, even in the poor years which happen more often than the good ones. But I have never faltered or feld my team and its ability. Nice to see that when Michigan has a done year, even one of the most vocal fans, quits his team and jumps off the wagon.

That being said, the point of this post has been made. Michigan is overrated and definately deserving of not being included in the top 25. Michigan is headed for the Sun or the Motor City Bowl at best and they should just count their losses and move on. And thats hard to believe that michigan has lost 3 games this year, without even playing ohio state, penn state or iowa yet. Michigan will be lucky to win 1 of those games if not 2. Time to make changes to the coaching staff while keeping lloyd carr but carr had better get his team playing better now, or he is next year's biggest loss.

wow! I disappear for a few days and I don't even know where to begin again. I think I will start with redwings1914. STICK WITH YOUR SCHOOL BRO!

After a week of calming down......I am proud to say Michigan is the best team in the country again!. biggrin.gif

Michigan is the best team ever. I am not casting judgement on other UM fans, but I personally have had no problem sticking with my team. Does this mean my cursing has gone up considerably this season? Of course, but I still love my team.

Go Blue!