• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mighty Wings

Mighty Wings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 03:51 PM

How come he doesn't have a rating in hockeysfuture.com? same thing with Johan Ryno.

#2 norrisnick

norrisnick

GOAT

• Bronze Booster
  • 16,002 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 03:59 PM

Somewhat unknown qualities I'd imagine. They weren't ranked in the pre-draft scouting registries.

peace

Posted Image

#3 fightfan24

fightfan24

Enforcer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:05 PM

Based on the seasons start, many are doubting he is a hockey player or exists period.

#4 snapshots

snapshots

Rookie

• Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Mighty Wings @ October 1, 2005 - 04:51PM)
How come he doesn't have a rating in hockeysfuture.com? same thing with Johan Ryno.

Typically, HF waits three months into the season after the draft before assigning a rating to a player.

Many Swedes I talk to aren't to keen on Lofberg. At least not as much as Hakan Andersson apparently was. Ryno, however, is winning some people over.

Mattias Ritola, who was a known quantity, has his fans.
But I saw him play in Ann Arbor last year. I was told to watch him, but he was invisible.

Niklas Hjalmarsson *drafted by Chicago) and Frederik Petterson (drafted by Edmonton) were easily the best players on that U18 team. I much rather would have had those guys.

But you gotta trust Hakan.

The thing that worries me is that Hakan Andersson was in Sweden on draft day. Apparently, he spent a lot of time on the phone with Holland, but still. I think Lofberg was taken too high.