• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sergei Fedorov91

Detroit Lions

Rate this topic

Wow, you're pessimistic. Then again, I haven't exactly read that the media is jumping on the Lions bandwagon.....where'd you hear that?

Anyway, we have half an offensive line, which is better than none, and what's that about the linebackers, you can't be serious??? By the end of the season, when Bailey, Lehman, Holmes, and Davis were all down, sure, but those top four are probably in the top five or seven groups of linebackers in the league. If there's one big strength on the Lions, it's the front seven.

This is the Lions we are talking about. Don't everyone forget that. We do this (talk about how good they will be) every damn year before the season and it explodes in our faces.

Wow, you're pessimistic.  Then again, I haven't exactly read that the media is jumping on the Lions bandwagon.....where'd you hear that?

Anyway, we have half an offensive line, which is better than none, and what's that about the linebackers, you can't be serious???  By the end of the season, when Bailey, Lehman, Holmes, and Davis were all down, sure, but those top four are probably in the top five or seven groups of linebackers in the league.  If there's one big strength on the Lions, it's the front seven.

This is the Lions we are talking about. Don't everyone forget that. We do this (talk about how good they will be) every damn year before the season and it explodes in our faces.

I have no delusions of grandeur just because there's a new coaching staff in place. Then again, I'm not going to ignore the obvious talent that's there in some places, either. I stand by what I said - it's ridiculous to belittle the linebackers, that is the absolute least of the Lions' worries.

Wow, you're pessimistic.  Then again, I haven't exactly read that the media is jumping on the Lions bandwagon.....where'd you hear that?

I'm optimistic as hell with everything except the Lions, and I'm trying to locate the article about the Lions getting hype again and the PTI guys did their little odds game and had a 65% and 75% opinion that they'd make the playoffs.

Anyway, we have half an offensive line, which is better than none

If they decide to resign, maybe.

and what's that about the linebackers, you can't be serious???

Holmes is the Lions best LB, and he isn't exactly a superstar, Lehman is nothing spectacular, what difference has he made? Bailey is always injured and Davis? What has he ever done? The only saving grace is the defensive line.

I'm optimistic as hell with everything except the Lions, and I'm trying to locate the article about the Lions getting hype again and the PTI guys did their little odds game and had a 65% and 75% opinion that they'd make the playoffs.

If they decide to resign, maybe.

Holmes is the Lions best LB, and he isn't exactly a superstar, Lehman is nothing spectacular, what difference has he made? Bailey is always injured and Davis? What has he ever done? The only saving grace is the defensive line.

Lehman had a 100+ tackle rookie season. Bailey, yeah, he could stand to stop getting hurt, but when healthy, he's a crucial part of that front 7.

and you know, the secondary is not all that horrible either. obviously Bly is huge. Fernando Bryant doesn't totally suck. Kenoy Kennedy is good too.

Defense isn't a major concern.

I'll say this: Better is correct on D, don't really need to tamper with that much. But if they get an o-line, a quarterback, and they utilize KJ heavily, they have a good chance at making the playoffs.

I'd make this team a running team personally, I'm pretty sure Martz won't have that though.