• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

so I have internet back
Yay!!

or should I say every computer in the whole house except for mine has internet. so thats a fun time. <_< this summer sucks absolute balls.
Booo =/ can you still play the princess bride game?

I tried to take my dresser downstairs the other day. My brother had the bottom part halfway down the stairs when it started to get too heavy for him. He had to drop it and it slid down the stairs, gouged the wall on the way down, cracked 3 tiles at the bottom then put 2 nice holes in the wall next to the door at the bottom of the stairs.

It sucked.

Geez. Did the dresser survive??

you are now, haha I dont think you were "back" yet when I invited people, it was before my internet went down. so hop on your bike and I bet you can make it in time.

ok whats the plan boss. ill bring the liquor

We're getting a new roof tomorrow

then take the chair in threw the roof

Hi boys!!!!!!! I'm heeeeeeeeeere. Seems like all you studs missed me. :shifty:

where's my beer

Ahhh I want to go see it but I can't find anyone to go with!!! I've heard good things, very good things.

great movie. and I normally dont care for the whole "super hero" flick thing.

ok whats the plan boss. ill bring the liquor

well I was trying to get a bunch of people to go to Michigan Adventures with me and have some fun. but no one wants to/can come. The one person I thought was coming just informed me that since its a weekday that might be a problem. I keep having people tell me I should have done a different place or a different day, last time I checked this was for me, not for them :( whatever still hopefully will be better than my 17th bday. I fail at bdays :( :(