• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I sentence each and every person in the United States to one viewing of The Dark Knight. (slams gavel) gavel.jpg

Who want's to go Friday?

Read the reviews:

"This is the movie all of America must see"

"Warm...and mandatory"

I'm talking strictly looks here. CB is hot. I'd let him touch me.

:scared:

well I was trying to get a bunch of people to go to Michigan Adventures with me and have some fun. but no one wants to/can come. The one person I thought was coming just informed me that since its a weekday that might be a problem. I keep having people tell me I should have done a different place or a different day, last time I checked this was for me, not for them :( whatever still hopefully will be better than my 17th bday. I fail at bdays :( :(

:o fly to san jose and we'll hang out over here then you can celebrate your birthday later bc of the whole time thing

Here boys...I spent hours slaving over this.

world_most_expensive_sandwich.jpg

mine, still no beer? whats going on woman

I'm talking strictly looks here. CB is hot. I'd let him touch me.

Strictly looks? Don't forget the voice :wub:

well I was trying to get a bunch of people to go to Michigan Adventures with me and have some fun. but no one wants to/can come. The one person I thought was coming just informed me that since its a weekday that might be a problem. I keep having people tell me I should have done a different place or a different day, last time I checked this was for me, not for them :( whatever still hopefully will be better than my 17th bday. I fail at bdays :( :(

It wasn't your fail Lizz :( I'll still call you at midnight and sing! Pick a weekend after school starts and I'll be able to drive out.

Who want's to go Friday?

Read the reviews:

"This is the movie all of America must see"

"Warm...and mandatory"

I DO I DO!!! Mandatory you say? Agreed, says I.

:o fly to san jose and we'll hang out over here then you can celebrate your birthday later bc of the whole time thing

I would if I could.

It wasn't your fail Lizz :( I'll still call you at midnight and sing! Pick a weekend after school starts and I'll be able to drive out.

it being my fault goes way past just this birthday. I could list the horrible ones I have had but no one besides you would probably care to read anyways. and its not just this either. whatever. and I cant do a weekend because those are the times I work pretty much the most. I just tried to pick one day to have some fun and it all fell apart. its fine. I was just informed when I was talking to my mom about it that she will take me out to some bar on my birthday, so I have that awesomeness going for me. hanging out with my parents in a bar. sweet.

it being my fault goes way past just this birthday. I could list the horrible ones I have had but no one besides you would probably care to read anyways. and its not just this either. whatever. and I cant do a weekend because those are the times I work pretty much the most. I just tried to pick one day to have some fun and it all fell apart. its fine. I was just informed when I was talking to my mom about it that she will take me out to some bar on my birthday, so I have that awesomeness going for me. hanging out with my parents in a bar. sweet.

Well we'll hash on the details later. As long as your parents are buying :P

Edited by PenaltyShot 96

You go Ross! Tell them who's boss!

i went in last friday to the bank to deal with some bank transfers and such and was told it'd be done by midweek , so i checked today and they said it'd been cancelled , they said the paperwork hadn't been processed correctly by the bank assistant . so i had to cut short my vacation and come back early to deal with it ....... so they'll be feeling the wrath of one pissed Scotsman tomorrow!!.

good :) that is great news. back last summer wasnt there something going on with Nathen that the doctors couldnt figure out? what happened with that? or am I making stuff up? :unsure:

yea his liver and spleen were messed up...they still dont know what is wrong. or how it happened.