• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

frickin' Admirals lost again. Louis Robitaille is a hack. it's highly unlikely he'll ever be called up to the NHL, but if he is, and you're at a game that he's playing in, and you're up against the glass.......do everyone a favor and spit on him or something. trust me, it'd be OK.

I'm gonna be honest: When I first saw Matt on LGW (from the newest post of the post your hockey playoff beard thread) I was like who the hell is that....then I realized it was Matt (Mattias19) haha

haha yeah he changed it. Probably because we all just call him Matt anyway. :)

Speaking of superstitions ... i wore my dirty red wings jersey for the game last night, and now I have to wear it for each game for the rest of the playoffs ... and I can't clean it ... Great ...

I think Pringles' initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles was a laid-back company. They said "F*ck it. Cut 'em up! We can play tennis later." - Mitch Hedberg :lol:

Edited by kid+/-

Today is like the PERFECT day to be a fan of Detroit sports. Check it:

1:00 - Wings game

4:00 - Tigers game

7:00 - Pistons game

and for icing on the cake, no Lions to spoil the party!

I agree!! I was thinking the same thing.

Too bad I work from noon to 10. LAME.

Look for me at the Pistons game, I'll be sporting the white #1 jersey and my michigan hat. I'll ooooonnnnly be sitting two rows up from behind the backboard for tonights playoff game. At least for the first half because my stupid ass family decided they would boot me out of the seat instead of my sister (who doesn't even watch the Pistons) and my mom would go sit down there and I get to go to the bleeders. F that, especially since they just got back from Florida for vacation as well while I was sitting my ass here taking finals. Yes, that's mean but they watch maybe 5 games the whole year where I, on the other hand, have watched every one.

Guest ontariowingsfan

is it game 3 yet???

IT'S A GIRL !!!

Welcome to the world, Audrey Kay!!

Next time the Pistons are on just watch the introductions. Don't need to watch the game if you don't want...but the introductions...that's a different story