• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

actually, you'll want her to have the surg. If she doesn't it can come and go as it heals and reopens. My brotherinlaw has is, didn't have the surg, and it can put him down for days. He's a big whimp so I doubt I'm compairing apples to apples with your mom.

yeah she talked with the doctor this morning and they said there are air pockets around the abscesses, which means they were starting to burst, but they have it under control with meds I guess. They said they will most likely send her home tomorrow or Sunday and then have her meet with a surgeon to set up a time for surgery to have the part that had these on there removed.

Tonight is Conan's last show as the host of Late Night before he moves to the Tonight Show in June. :(

New time, same Conan??? One can only hope. Oh, you and Scarlett both know how to work the hair and the collagen.

So, I has the pink eye again....this school is just a cesspool of illness :closedeyes:

Tonight is Conan's last show as the host of Late Night before he moves to the Tonight Show in June. :(

:( it is sad indeed.

New time, same Conan??? One can only hope. Oh, you and Scarlett both know how to work the hair and the collagen.

So, I has the pink eye again....this school is just a cesspool of illness :closedeyes:

seriously how many times does this make now?!

also I got my faces back on AIM.....I was a little excited

:yahoo: Great news!! Bake her something to set the healing. It always works for me :P

I got so hungry during the gdt, because every time someone called Jimmy "Howie" I thought of Hungry Howie's pizza :pizza:

shes on a "soft food" diet. so she cant eat a ton of stuff haha. shes still in pain though. but has to wait for the infection to clear up before they can do the surgery

Oh I am beat today. After playing in a tournament in Lansing this weekend I can barely walk. 4 games in under 48 hours. soooo tired

At this rate you'll go pro next year :P You left out one detail - did you win??

I'm all dressy today to make presentations for my finals. It was kind of fun - the dressing up, not the presenting haha. Although I think that our PowerPoint pwned all the other groups... definitely not because I'm biased or because I made it ;)

Oh I am beat today. After playing in a tournament in Lansing this weekend I can barely walk. 4 games in under 48 hours. soooo tired

yeah, like Lauren said did you guys win?!

At this rate you'll go pro next year :P You left out one detail - did you win??

I'm all dressy today to make presentations for my finals. It was kind of fun - the dressing up, not the presenting haha. Although I think that our PowerPoint pwned all the other groups... definitely not because I'm biased or because I made it ;)

getting dressy sometimes is fun :hehe:

Thris thread is kinda long. Anyone read all of it?

I have read it all since I started posting in it, which was around page 200 or so I think.

Yeah it was a blast, but now today i can barley stand

:( poor Jay. You need to just relax.