• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I don't sleep as much as people think I do

It takes me a long time to fall asleep AND I tend to wake up a few times a night and toss and turn until I get comfortable and sleep again.

So when I get a day off from work I'll stay in bed until 11-noon to make up for it.

I don't sleep as much as people think I do

It takes me a long time to fall asleep AND I tend to wake up a few times a night and toss and turn until I get comfortable and sleep again.

So when I get a day off from work I'll stay in bed until 11-noon to make up for it.

I could really do with some extra sleep myself. I don't usually get to bed until between 12.30am and 1.00am every night and my alarm goes off at 4.45am every morning because I need to work at South East Dallas. I live in McKinney which is North of Dallas. This repeated 5 or 6 times a week, usually 6 and any day off I have is usually the day that my son decides to wake up at 6am or earlier.

I could really do with some extra sleep myself. I don't usually get to bed until between 12.30am and 1.00am every night and my alarm goes off at 4.45am every morning because I need to work at South East Dallas. I live in McKinney which is North of Dallas. This repeated 5 or 6 times a week, usually 6 and any day off I have is usually the day that my son decides to wake up at 6am or earlier.

We need to find some way to program our younger children to let us sleep in on weekends/days off. Mine are older so it's nice that they can just go watch some tv quietly, but they are still up by 7:30am on the weekends. I'd give anything to be able to sleep in until 9 or 10am 2 days a week.

So apparently I can't ride in the back seat of the car sitting in the middle seat. Went for a long drive today with the parents and had to sit in between my kids, I did not feel well both trips. Lucky it was just headache and nausea, but still no fun.

Edited by WizardOfOz30