• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

theedger

Pics from Dec 30th 2005 game

Rate this topic

Thanks theedger great pictures, did you manage to get any pictures of the beating that Bootland gave to Cote last night.

No sorry I did not. I got to camera happy and my batteries were about dead. However, tonight I am going to be more conservative, wait for those perfect moments. Which I hope there be a lot, since we’re playing those dreaded wolves. By the way, HH and I will be seating in section 122 right by Mr Clean…lol

Hatch,

Tell us about the beating, did you see it?

Hey B52, no i didn't see it but i was listening on the radio. Maybe the edger can clarify how bad it was but from what i heard on the radio this is what wen't down,

Cote tried to swipe the puck out of Legace's glove with his stick once the play had stopped and a scrum started, Bootland went straight for Cote and both came out of the scrum with the gloves off and Bootland was teeing off on Cote with the left with pretty much everything landing, Cote tried a right but Bootland answered with a couple of upper cuts and then some more lefts to finish it. Kaser said it was a complete beating and that Cote would think twice about doing it again.

Hatch,

Hey B52, no i didn't see it but i was listening on the radio. Maybe the edger can clarify how bad it was but from what i heard on the radio this is what wen't down,

Cote tried to swipe the puck out of Legace's glove with his stick once the play had stopped and a scrum started, Bootland went straight for Cote and both came out of the scrum with the gloves off and Bootland was teeing off on Cote with the left with pretty much everything landing, Cote tried a right but Bootland answered with a couple of upper cuts and then some more lefts to finish it. Kaser said it was a complete beating and that Cote would think twice about doing it again.

Glad he's in the Minors, Detroit doesn't need a guy like that...right?

Hatch,

Glad he's in the Minors, Detroit doesn't need a guy like that...right?

No, Detroit has Mark Mowers. thumbdown.gif