• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

iheartsteviey

book titles you'll never see...

Rate this topic

Guest WestCoastWingsFan
Oh my, we are not starting this over again. he was on the roster anyway? Oh right cuz he really did nothing in that 98 playoff run, right? yep, only was runner up for the conn smythe for just being on the roster.

I don't want this thread to be highjacked, so this is the last I'll say on the subject. Ozzie's postseason numbers in '98 were average. The Wings road to the Cup was also red-carpeted. We didn't have to play Colorado (who we are 0-3 against with the 'Wiz' in net, incidentally). In fact, the only team we played with anywhere near as much talent as us was a Dallas squad without Brett Hull that didn't have much playoff experience, seeing as how only a handful of their guys had ever been past the 2nd round. In contrast, Detroit came into that series as the defending champs who were also playing in their 3rd straight conference final. Gee, I WONDER who had the advantage??????

rolleyes.gif

Guest shanny14
If that's suppose to be a bash against him, I'm going to laugh. Especially since the 'fundamentals of his playoff goaltending' got him a Stanley Cup.

rolleyes.gif

then, why are you taking it wrong laugh.gifblink.gif

Guest shanny14
I don't want this thread to be highjacked, so this is the last I'll say on the subject. Ozzie's postseason numbers in '98 were average. The Wings road to the Cup was also red-carpeted. We didn't have to play Colorado (who we are 0-3 against with the 'Wiz' in net, incidentally). In fact, the only team we played with anywhere near as much talent as us was a Dallas squad without Brett Hull that didn't have much playoff experience, seeing as how only a handful of their guys had ever been past the 2nd round. In contrast, Detroit came into that series as the defending champs who were also playing in their 3rd straight conference final. Gee, I WONDER who had the advantage??????

rolleyes.gif

I have to agree with this though thumbup.gif

rolleyes.gif

Just because the road itself wasn't hard or they had the advantage doesn't mean he didn't have anything to do with it. This logic is the same as the half-ass "stealing a game" logic.

But you are right, you have "played the position" before. I wouldn't know anything at all on the subject. I mean it's not like I haven't won a State Championship (I have the pic of the trophy if you would like to see), countless other tournaments, championships, and mvps.

rolleyes.gif

"How to Speak Proper English" -Pavel Datsyuk

That one is mean but it's so funny trying to hear him talk.

Guest WestCoastWingsFan

rolleyes.gif

Just because the road itself wasn't hard or they had the advantage doesn't mean he didn't have anything to do with it. This logic is the same as the half-ass "stealing a game" logic.

But you are right, you have "played the position" before. I wouldn't know anything at all on the subject. I mean it's not like I haven't won a State Championship (I have the pic of the trophy if you would like to see), countless other tournaments, championships, and mvps.

rolleyes.gif

"How to Speak Proper English" -Pavel Datsyuk

That one is mean but it's so funny trying to hear him talk.

Take it to the goalie thread. This isn't the place. As for your championship, if you won it in either Texas or the UK you may as well clam up, bc they've produced as many NHL players as Mongolia.

Guest Swimming with the Sharks

"Scissors: They're Not Just for Cutting Paper" by Barry Melrose

"Breaking Par When There's No Time to Practice" by Keith Tkachuk

"Developing Good Karma" by Bryan Marchment

Edited by Swimming with the Sharks

"How to win friends and fans" - by Todd Bertuzzi.

"How to play fair" - by Todd Bertuzzi.

"101 ways to style your hair" - by Mark Messier.

"How to maintain a friendship" - by Brendan Shanahan.

"How to build your team with players under 30" - by Mike Keenan.

"Rocket science made easy" - by Todd Bertuzzi.