• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PunkChildP

Zetterberg on WDFN at 4:30pm Feb 21,2007

Rate this topic

He’s talking about his hot streak and he says it’s lots of fun and he hopes it lasts for awhile

Stoney’s asking Hank about his *highlight* goals and if he practices them or if they are just instinct. He says for the most part he does it after practice just for fun. Stoney asks if it’s harder facing Ozzie or Dom in practice *with the Forsberg type of goal* Hank says both have a different style and it’s really hard to score on either of them due to their different style, but it’s easier trying those shots against a goalie with a butterfly style.

Hank say he was a Kings fan when he’s younger! Who would of thunk it?!

He says he doesn’t know what Holland is going to do. *trade wise* Just going to wait around and see what happens or doesn’t happen.

in

That's pretty much it!!

Then Stoney went off to say that Hank is by far the best player in the Western Conference.

whew! For all you who listened, I got on.....I mentioned the fact that lately its all been the 1st line scoring and the other lines have been coming up short. He said that supposedly their right in the middle of making huge line changes.

whew! For all you who listened, I got on.....I mentioned the fact that lately its all been the 1st line scoring and the other lines have been coming up short. He said that supposedly their right in the middle of making huge line changes.

Were you the one right on after Zetterberg? SWEETNESS!!

It's good to see Hank's finally getting some recognition. I saved the stream and hosted it for those of you that didn't get to hear it. It has some commentary from Stoney and fans too so it's pretty long. Here's the link.

Edit: Looks like esteef beat me to it.

Edited by ARice89