• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SwedeLundin77

Oilers Upset over Kronwall Hit

Rate this topic

i hate mactavish. he's annoying.

Don't be too hard on him. He once killed someone drinking and driving when he broke into the league with the Bruins. He spent 1.5 years in 'F*** me up the bum Prison". He probably still has issues with that.

But you're all right. The Oilers are a bunch of babies. First Markov hits Stoll with a perfectly clean hit and half their team goes after him (seeing Monreau lost for the year trying to fight him was awesome!). Then Torres hits JW with a head shot and then he injures Cleary and they have the audacity to complain about another team headhunting. STFU Edmonton. I hope they don't make the playoffs either. And it would be even nicer if they were buyers at the deadline and lost a bunch of picks and prospects for nothing.

It's amusing to see how frequent the term "Whiney *****" appears in this thread. Though I can't argue, that is far and away the perfect term to describe MacTavish.

Damn you, now I'm gonna have the image of MacT running around like a goof. :lol:

I love how Edmonton is so upset because the "super dirty, physical wings" (that's sarcasm by the way) put a big hit on one of their players. I am going to be upset if they take a run at one of our guys later on down the line and we don't have someone to handle the dirty work....so hopefully we can address that need within the next few days or at least in the free agency. i don't want a goon necessarily, but someone to drop the gloves if need be. I hope bertuzzi will be back to his old form after the surgery and we can pick him up.....