• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/6 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

I dont mind the reffing too much, considering the Wings got a 5 on 3 on a pretty cheap call. But man, they need to start calling the more serious stuff. Hits from behind...especially by a guy like Tootoo...should be watched a little more closely.

Welcome to the New NHL... chintzy little hooks: check. Hits from behind (where the jackass comes flying across the from other side of the arena): no sir.

Guest LivingtheDream

I just am so mad that two games ago, they blew the play dead early when Khabibulin didn't even grab the puck. Yet the last two games Ozzie had the puck covered in some way for the same amount of time and two goals are scored. I am sore that we can get screwed three times in three games by the refs being inconistant with that whistle.

All this evens out in the world of hockey karma. Then again, not if you are Buffalo in a game 7 OT with Dallas, but otherwise, it balances out overall.

P.S. I am in love with the e-surance cartoon girl. She is soooo hot yet intellectual (I am KIDDING!!! - so tired of these commercials)

what a s***ty goal (again). the refs are not to blame on this one. maybe one day osgood will make a great save that he has to make.

just imagine if we were stuck with osgood starting in the playoffs? byebye in 5 in round 1 :P

He was making great saves just in case you were BLIND during the rest of the game!

Ozzy does just fine. Maybe if he had help from oh say the other Wings on the ice he wouldn't have such a hard job.

He misses 1 and everybody writes him off! If you don't like the way he's playing turn of the TV or radio!

All this evens out in the world of hockey karma. Then again, not if you are Buffalo in a game 7 OT with Dallas, but otherwise, it balances out overall.

P.S. I am in love with the e-surance cartoon girl. She is soooo hot yet intellectual (I am KIDDING!!! - so tired of these commercials)

sex with cartoons is bad fyi

My take so far on the game; We're doing pretty damn good and it's shaping out to be a grat game despite what the refs are trying to do. Osgood could of easily had stopped that goal, though I'm not blaming him too badly since technically he did stop it, just unluckily trickled through. Not exactly easy to feel the puck through your goalie pads. The reffing has been pure crap, them giving us the 2-man advantage was weak and then it seemed they tried making up for it by giving a barrage of weak calls against us. Which is fine as long as they call Tootoo for his hit from behind or Weber hauling Calder down. Speaking of which Calder has been outstanding, aside from Datsyuk's godlike move he's been out brightest spot so far. I'm hoping he can keep up our late game dominance through this one but really without Zetterberg, we're half the clutch team we are with him in the line-up.

Now now, you are in a no-criticize zone. Nothing negative about Ozzie can be spoken or written.

That's not true, but keeping it within reason is all that's necessary. It seems some people rip Osgood when the Red Wings score a goal. That's not necessary.

I just am so mad that two games ago, they blew the play dead early when Khabibulin didn't even grab the puck. Yet the last two games Ozzie had the puck covered in some way for the same amount of time and two goals are scored. I am sore that we can get screwed three times in three games by the refs being inconistant with that whistle.

Me too. Then to make it worse everyone blames Ozzy.

The thing that really bugs me about Kariya is that he's a diver on par with Forsberg. Tootoo's just a cheap shot artist.

You say that...like there's just one thing :D

Guest LivingtheDream

Oh, thank you sooooo much for planting that image in our heads!!! :) Let's just hope he fails to climax the rest of the night.

There are actually a few guys on the Preds that I like (Sully, Legwand) but if I had to choose one, it would have to be Kariya. Why does he have to look like hes having an orgasm every time he scores a goal??

:lol: Oh man that priceless! :thumbup:

Guest LivingtheDream

There are actually a few guys on the Preds that I like (Sully, Legwand) but if I had to choose one, it would have to be Kariya. Why does he have to look like hes having an orgasm every time he scores a goal??

Oh, thank you sooooo much for planting that image in our heads!!! :D Let's just hope he fails to climax the rest of the night.

Everybody start practicing the law of attraction: what you think will come to you. Think WINGS WIN WINGS WIN. NOW!

Oh, thank you sooooo much for planting that image in our heads!!! :D Let's just hope he fails to climax the rest of the night.

sorry :hehe:

wings looking good, imo. except schneider, he has routinely been out of possition lately and tonight's been no different. calder's flying out there. what a great pick up so far! anyway, this score could easily be 3 or 4 to 1 right now if calder and draper could hit open nets. :blush: questionable goal ozzie let in, i think, but all in all he's looking alright.

wings looking good, imo. except schneider, he has routinely been out of possition lately and tonight's been no different. calder's flying out there. what a great pick up so far! anyway, this score could easily be 3 or 4 to 1 right now if calder and draper could hit open nets. :blush: questionable goal ozzie let in, i think, but all in all he's looking alright.

im not sure, but it looked to me like vokoun got a little bit of drapes' shot.

wings looking good, imo. except schneider, he has routinely been out of possition lately and tonight's been no different.

I liked his giveaways better. He had a real nice one in the middle of the period there, had help on the boards and at the hash marks, no pressure whatsoever, sent a pass PERFECTLY in between both and right to a Pred at our blue line.